- Gabriel Jones
- Spent 2.5 months in Ecuador when I was 16
- Those 2.5 months changed my life
- I realized that there is nothing quite like serving others
- God led me through an auto-shop, Wildwood CHE, and a mission trip to Honduras, all the way to Bolivia
- I spent 2 years in Bolivia, learning, teaching, mechanicking, traveling, cooking, fixing, growing.
I came back to the US to get some type of medical training and a pilot license
- I was given my EMT-IV license for the state of TN August 2011
- I am currently
learning how to fly
working on an instrument rating
In Bolivia, working at UETIRG, an Adventist boarding school in the jungle.
Finish my private pilot license03-19-12 Get an instrument rating9-13-12
- Return to Bolivia
- Follow God’s leading in every
moment of my life
- Share the amazing, faith-growing adventures, character-building trials and general mayhem of mission life that God gives to me with you!